To make these critical improvements, we need your help. This project is estimated to cost $1.3 million.
Gifts of any size are greatly appreciated.
They may be given in one lump sum and semi-annual or annual pledge for up to three (3) years.
Ask us about Planned Giving. By making a planned gift, you can make a significant gift to Weathersfield Proctor Library that will allow our library to serve the community well into the future and gain financial and tax benefits for you and your family.
Donors of $300 by the time of the project's completion will have their names recorded on a donor plaque grouped in donor catagories - Word, Sentence, Page, Chapter, Story, Book, Collection. They will also be published in the Library Newsletter.
- landscaping, garden/outdoor reading area/sidewalk
- main desk area
- staff working area
- children's room
- Vermont/Weathersfield history room
- reading room
- exhibit/display area
- computer work stations
- parking area
- gifts-in-kind (services, equipment, supplies or property in lieu of financial donation)
- matching gift with employer
- appreciated stock
- participate in fundraising events
- offer to volunteer
- spread the word about the campaign to others
Please make checks payable to:
Weathersfield Proctor Library Capital Campaign
Send to : Town Accountant
Weathersfield Town Office
PO Box 550
Ascutney, VT 05030